Friday, March 29, 2019


Friday! Friday! Friday!

Hi again, I’m back with more amazing content pertaining to Onil and I’s film opening. We are on a roll and we have been steadily filming these past two days, and it’s coming out spectacularly!

Here’s a sneak peak of some of our important settings and objects below :)

  1. The first picture is a full view of my kitchen
  2. This is the closet in my guest room that opens to the bookshelf. I know the bookshelf is messy and covered by the golf clubs, so my apologies. We will be manipulating it and clearing out any unnecessary items, so our main points will be enhanced.
  3. Picture number 3 & 4 are of our precious album containing the letter from my deceased mother, as I am the main actor (SURPRISE, SURPRISE!)

As Onil and I are both aware, my acting skills are not Grammy worthy, (very far from it) but we are getting through it. The amount of takes we have taken to perfect it are insane. We cannot believe this upcoming week is the last week till we have to submit everything, the time has flown! I guess that’s where the saying, time flies when you’re having from comes from. As the end is nearing, Onil and I will be grinding to perfect and adjust our opening to the best of our abilities. Don’t forget to stay in touch with my postings.

Quote Of The Day:

Image result for positive quotes

Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda