Sunday, March 10, 2019

Welcome back!
Bad news, in my last posting I told you guys that I’d have the pictures from Storyboarders attached, but my computer is not working with the site. In the future, I will be trying my best to make it work and I will show you guys what animations have came out of my drawings. Although, I was unable to show you guys through Storyboarders, I have a drawing of the most important element of our opening, the bookshelf and the album falling onto the floor.

Here’s the sketch!


I wanted to show you guys this drawing specifically as it is as I said, the most important scene. As our main character will move the album out from the bookshelf onto the floor with her powers, this will be the moment the individual and the audience will be introduced to this. As my readers can see the book falls as the red pen displays this and our main character looks at the book and it drops to the floor, hence the combining colors of blue and red. I want the book to be the color red because this color represents, love, passion, and power. I hope you guys enjoyed seeing my vision. Can’t wait to update you guys on what’s to come!

Quote Of The Day:
Image result for inspiration quote

Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda