Sunday, March 24, 2019


Change Sunday,

Hello everyone, I am back! You must be wondering why I would bless you guys with two posts in one day and that’s because of two things. The first thing is I forgot to update you guys on Saturday, which I’m really bummed about as I always blog on that day, but it’s okay. The second thing is that Onil and I have made our first change to our opening, so I’d love to go over that with you guys.
In today’s earlier posting, I explained how we filmed our first scene, we decided to shoot it in Onil’s backyard. This was the most convenient setting that we thought we could easily manipulate, hence the reason we chose to shoot here. We came to find when we put it on WeVideo, an online video editor that we’ll be using to make our opening, that it didn’t look the way we wanted to. Check our this amazing website, which is super neat and easy to work with → https://www.wevideo.com/
How we plan to resolve this issue: We decided to discard our last filming, and refilm in a different setting. The new setting, we hope will work, is my backyard. I think they will be better as my backyard is less modern compared to Onil’s. We don’t know 100% if this will be the better option, but it wouldn’t hurt to try! Next posting, I will include pictures. See ya!

Quote Of The Day:
Related image

Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda