Tuesday, March 12, 2019

On this lovely Tuesday,
I have some super interesting information for you guys. Onil and I are still stuck upon our superpower film opening, which is really good news. Both of us are very spontaneous people and our minds are constantly evolving, so it says a lot considering we haven’t tried to change our story. In order to stay on track I’ve decided to make a monthly planner and I will try my best to make sure we stick to it.
Check it out:
Well, that’s not how I planned to show you guys it, the text boxes that I inserted on Google Docs aren’t working with me :(. The main thing I want to point out is that Spring Break is starting for us on Thursday, the 21st till the 31st. Onil and I plan on filming most of our video during this time. On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday we will be enjoying our break, but the days after that, it’ll be business time. I can’t wait to show you guys some sneak peaks!
Quote Of the Day:
Image result for quote of the day

Xoxo,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda