Saturday, March 2, 2019


Welcome back to my blog!

Good news everyone, Onil and I started creating our storyboard to not only plan better, but to also stay organized. Personally, I am a very visual person, so drawing and putting our ideas onto paper really helped me get a better understanding and invision its entirety. Below is a picture of what we have so far, feel free to take a look!


As you can see, we’ve only completed 8 boxes, but there will be more to come as our film opening is required to be two minutes. Although we feel confident with this idea, we are not 100% sure that we will be sticking with this exact concept. This doesn’t mean that in the near future we will present another idea, it just means that any alterations we need to make, we will get right on it.

Quote Of The Day:

Image result for inspirational quotes

Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda