Sunday, March 24, 2019

Sunday Madness,

Surprise, surprise my viewers and readers! Onil and I have officially started out film opening, and let me tell you, it’s been very interesting. Although, we only filmed the first scene, (funeral) we are already gaining momentum, so this is relieving some stress that I have pertaining to time. The main character’s gender is drumroll please…… A girl! She is dressed up in all black, per the scene calls for this attire.
Another topic I’d like to discuss with you guys is that we will not be revealing the name of of our main character’s name. We believe this will make it much more mysterious and help to develop our upcoming superhero’s secret powers. The best things always come unexpectedly, and her new powers are a new addition to her identity, therefore she needs a new name. Onil and I were thinking that maybe the title of our film could he her name. Just a thought though, this is not finalized. Refresh frequently for our new updates. Cheers!

Quote Of The Day:
Image result for inspirational quotes
Xoxo,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda