Sunday, March 3, 2019

On this stressful Sunday,

I've been communicating with Onil on what else we’d like to put onto our storyboard. We’ve decided that we wanted to consult some of our peers tomorrow, during class to get an outside opinion. Today, we discussed that we needed to have a schedule to follow in order to stay on track. Unfortunately, Onil and I are both employed so we couldn’t make a steady schedule, but we agreed that any free time we get, will be spent to work on this project (no time off). For the majority time, we will be working on the weekends, as the week is a little too hectic with extracurriculars, work, and school itself. I have to admit, I am slightly concerned that time will be our enemy, but I believe Onil and I can get it done, as we always have. Can’t wait to update you guys of what we have decided!

Quote Of The Day:

Image result for inspirational quotes


Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda