Thursday, March 7, 2019

On this feel good Thursday,

I finally wanted to present to you guys Onil and I's project progress. It has been a week since I last explained what we have in store. We've decided that are last idea was not original, so we searched through movies to find a source that we could get inspiration from. In turn, we thought that we can use what we are most interested in to come up with something original for our film opening. Growing up, one of my favorite movies was Sky High. This movie consists of multiple characters who have superpowers. Everyday, the characters go to a special school up in the sky, foreshadowing the title of the movie to learn, practice, and enhance their gifts. Below is a picture of the main characters that really brought this movie to life. It targets young teens, which is exactly who Onil and I want to target through our opening.

Related image

You guys are probably wondering why I’m sharing this information with you guys and I’m so excited to share what we came up with. We want to incorporate superpowers in our film opening. Although this may be challenging to execute, we know that if we can do it, it’ll be spectacular. That’s what we’ve come up with so far, and in the next posting I’ll have more specific details of how we hope everything will pan out. Add my blog to your favorites, or even bookmark it to get the updates!

Quote Of The Day:
Image result for inspirational quotes
Xoxo,

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda