Friday, March 22, 2019

It’s Friday!

Hello beautiful people of this world! I am back with some more details regarding Onil and I’s film opening! We haven't started putting things together quite yet, but in this posting I want to bring up the topic of the title we will be using. Unfortunately, we think that coming up with a title now would be much harder than recording the whole opening and deciding then. Although this process may seem a little backwards, it fits us perfectly. We don't want our title to be cheesy, we want it to be clever and unique. I’ll see Onil this weekend to start brainstorming and hopefully start filming. Stay cool & happy spring break!

Quote Of The Day:
Image result for inspirational quotes

Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda