Friday, March 1, 2019


Hello everyone!


Some updates I have for you guys about my film opening are quite interesting. Onil and I have finally settled (as we were contemplating for so long) on the genre we will be focusing on throughout our project, which will be, DRUMROLL PLEASE - drama. Before I start to inform you guys about our new and improved film opening idea, I wanted to explain an addition to my blog. Our overall focus will be on bullying, with said, every posting I will find a inspirational quote to share with you guys. This will be a very nice touch to my blog as I feel it goes well will the deeper meaning that we hope to present. Not only do we want to spread love and positivity, but for some, this topic may be difficult to view, hence the reason that every time I present something new, no matter how dark it is, we'll still be indulging in insightful quotes. Enjoy!

Here I present today’s quote:

Image result for inspirational quotes

Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda