Wednesday, March 20, 2019


Happy Hump Day!

I am so eager for Spring Break to start. Onil and I will officially be on break tomorrow, at 12:45. As we’re getting ready to live our best lives, we still have our eyes on the prize (our film opening). Beyond the whole storyline, we started to brainstorm the font we want to incorporate throughout our opening for the credits and title.
Below, I have some ideas and I hope to gain positive feedback from Onil.


One thing I hope to capture and establish with the font, is the tone and genre of the film opening. Out of these seven fonts I’ve picked so far I’m leaning towards permanent marker, caveat brush, or pacifico. These fonts have a creative, and powerful feel to them, which is exactly the feelings I want my audience to inhibit through my opening.

Quote Of The Day:

Xoxo,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda