Saturday, March 9, 2019



Hello beautiful people!


I can’t explain to you guys how relieved I am that Onil and I have settled on a steady film opening. For a moment, I was getting ready to steal one of my peers ideas, just kidding! I knew it would come to us in time, but I didn’t know it would take this long, as it felt like forever. I was recently introduced to this website called Storyboarders. With the website, I’m allowed to upload my drawings and it will transform them into an virtual animation. I find this very helpful and interesting, as I can visually see my ideas come to life. I hope it’ll point out what seems to be wrong within our storyline and praise all the good. If you’re interested in checking this innovative tool out, the link is right here → https://storyboarders.com/


Unfortunately, Onil and I are struggling with the specific shots we want to capture throughout our opening so I haven’t been about to use this site. In my next posting I’ll be glad to show you guys what Storyboarders has created from my drawings. Don’t forget to check in, have a lovely rest of your Saturday!


Quote Of The Day:
Image result for inspiration quote


Xoxo,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda