Thursday, March 14, 2019

Happy Thursday!

Today was such a good day, as I had another group meeting to discuss and get ideas from my peers about my project. I met with Raul, Juan, Malena, and Rachel, which was super helpful to further establish my opening film.

Here’s a picture of all of us:


Since there was so many tips they all gave me, I want to share the most insightful one. As my opening is starting off at a funeral, I pondered how Onil and I were going to make this happen. I told my peers that we would either set up a funeral scene at a park, or go to a cemetery. Onil and I were leaning towards creating our own funeral scene, but then my peers said it would be very time consuming to get the proper actors and manipulate the mise-en-scene. They told me to film when the funeral is over and the main character is leaving, maybe as he/she is putting their flowers down at their mother’s grave. This was super helpful, and when I discussed it with Onil she was very on-board with this revision. We’ve got that settled, and I can’t wait to film it!

Quote Of The Day:
Related image
Xoxo,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda