Wednesday, April 3, 2019


Wacky Wednesday!


Hello my terrific readers, Onil and I’s process has been on a roll. Yesterday, we finished filming and I was going to blog about it then, but my brain was fried! We have been editing all day today, as Onil did not go to school today due to her sickness. Even when we’re feeling ill, we are still on the grind.


Here’s a picture & some clips:





I am manipulating the mise-en-scene. I specifically dressed up in all black, to show the mourning I am feeling and to fit the scene, as I am coming from my mother’s funeral. Black is the color that represents loss, and lack of soul. It is plain, dull, and as no colors that bring out life. In addition, we are releasing our secret to making it look like I have the power to move objects → transparent string!

Quote Of The Day:
Image result for nice quotes
Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda