Saturday, March 16, 2019

On this rainy Saturday,

I’m stressing out about the deadline of this entire project. I’ll try not to get ahead of myself just yet as Onil and I still have time. Looking back onto my last post I realized that filming someone’s tombstone at a graveyard (as that what we were thinking of doing) would be super insensitive. I wouldn’t want a high school student filming any one of my family member’s tombstones, so we had to come up with a new way, but we want to maintain the same concept.
Great news, I was looking on YouTube and I suddenly had the brilliant thought of searching up a DIY (do it yourself) for tombstones. Personally, I love doing these as I have made so many things ranging from clothing, accessories, and gift ideas. Back to what I found, check out this sick video → https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpCAfhXtQn0 !!
This way, we will be able to film the funeral scene, get our hand dirty, and creatively make the tombstone the way we want it. I think this will be very effective and I can’t wait to buy the materials to start working on it with Onil!

Quote Of The Day:

Image result for quote of the day

Xoxo,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda