Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday Funday!

Every Sunday, I spend time with my family. Throughout the week, we’re a household of four workers. My mom and brother work till late at night, so I only see them right before I go to sleep. On the other hand, my dad comes home around the time school is over, but then I have to go to work. Growing up, my dad has always been more present than my mom, but I still spend as much time as I can with her. In turn, I’ve always looked forward to Sundays as we all would be together and I love it. I never take my family for granted, and every moment I spend with them as a whole or individually is time never wasted.
Anyway, Onil and I have been working vigorously to plan everything out before we start shooting. We haven’t settled on all the shots and techniques we want to utilize yet, but we are currently in the process of doing so.

Us currently:

We don’t look like we’re working here, but I promise we were. I’ll have visuals for you guys next posting, stay in touch. Have a beautiful week!

Quote Of The Day:
Image result for quote of the day
Xoxo,

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda