Thursday, February 28, 2019


Hello my beautiful readers!

Today in class I met up with four other working students to share our progress and essentially help each other with any obstacles we were facing. Three out of the four students are doing the film opening just like me, while one decided to do the magazine project. I have to admit, I was a little hesitant with sharing my ideas as I wasn’t 100% sure about them yet. I know in my previous posts I explained that Onil and I were pretty certain about what we wanted to present, but over the few days I’ve begun to feel like we could do better. Although the story about the teenage girl had a great amount of potential, I feel like this idea is very basic, and I want my project to be unique and creative. Thankfully, my peers helped me think of new ideas, as I helped them as well. A win - win!

As I was about to write down all the ideas we brainstormed, I stopped myself. I keep presenting ideas and not following through with them; I feel like this step forward, step backward cycle is getting really confusing. Instead, I’m going to communicate with Onil today, in hopes of presenting our final film opening idea. Keep a look out for my next posting as it will have the new scoop. Enjoy the rest of your Thursday!

Xoxo,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda