Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Warm Wednesday!


Fort Lauderdale has just recently gone through a cold front, but today it really warmed back up. Today in class, Onil and I reached out to our peers for help on our storyline. I have to admit I am very pleased with what we have now come up with.


We would like to create a romantic-parody. Before, we were trying to stray away from the basic romance genre conventions, but we decided that embracing them would be a better option. We will try to display actions and gestures that are super cheesy, and in turn mock these extremes. By making it cute and fun, I believe we will have a really good time creating our piece. Onil and I want to demonstrate this idea through a guide kind of way. We would like to open up our short film with a typewriter sound and words being written like "How to be the best boyfriend/girlfriend." We haven't officially decided on that phrase yet, but that is just the idea that we hope to portray through our project. 




This week our goal is to start our project hands-on. We've done a lot of brainstorming and now it's time to bring our vision to life. I'll keep you guys updated!


Talk soon,
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda