Monday, March 9, 2020


Magic Monday!

As time is flying by, we are now on week #4 of our portfolio project. My partner, Onil and I hope to focus on the extra content and products that we will produce in addition to our short film; I am referring to our website and postcard advertisement. I am super excited to get hands-on with this part of our project as it requires creativity. My levels of creativity  are endless as my imagination has always run wild, starting at a young age. I love to design things and start from scratch, making it me, expressing myself through symbols, words, and more. 
The company we will be working with to help provide us with the elements and templates we will need is Wix. Wix is a website maker that is not only free, but extremely easy to use. As I was in Yearbook for 2 years as a business and personal relations editor, I became very familiar with how to navigate through this resource. Onil and I believe this will be an efficient way to market and spread the word about our short film in a unique way. 

Keep you guys updated,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda