Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Tuesday Talks!

     Today, Tina set up a conference with the whole class to update us about how school is going to work, as well as discuss our projects (solve problems we may have). I found this conference to be very helpful as I was able to share my thoughts on my new idea for my portfolio project and get some enlightening feedback. As stated in one of the most recent posts, Onil and I decided to change our idea from being a romantic parody, to a parody about the Coronavirus. Tina and my peers liked the idea, but I struggled to come up with ways to start it and end it since it is a short film. My peers offer many materials for me to check out, more specifically, YouTube videos that had the same idea that Onil and I are currently going for. Additionally, Tina suggested a website that had a bunch of uploaded short films that we could look into. Here's the link --> https://www.shortoftheweek.com/channels/sundance-films/. I found all of these resources super helpful and I was glad to have woken up (earlier than usual) to participate in the group conference. With said, Onil and I started to create our official storyboard. In the next posting, I will be sharing it with you. 



See you soon,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda