Sunday, March 22, 2020

Lazy Sunday,

    As Onil and I started to develop the plot to our story, we both started to brainstorm who will be filming, acting, etc. Last year, I was the actor and this process was painful as I kept giggling and Onil had to keep recording the same scene. This year, I proposed that it would be in our best favor for me to be the camerawomen, and Onil the actor. She agreed, until the Coronavirus took over and we all became quarantined in our homes. Since her sister is available, we have decided that she would be the perfect actor for our short film. This is really good news as Onil and I can both be more involved in the mise-en-scene and other features, rather than focusing on learning the parts to play the part. Below I will attach a picture of our new main character:


So excited and relieved,
Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda