Sunday, March 8, 2020


Happy Sunday!
I am currently in Tallahassee, Florida visiting Florida State University. As I have yet to decide on where I will be attending college, I have been taking the last two weeks to tour the different campuses of my top 3 college institutions. I believe that this will help me find the perfect fit for me as I have been learning new information about the different programs and opportunities each school offers. 
Our goal for this week is to start filming our short film. I would like to share some of the locations we hope to film at. As I will be developing our script and storyline this week, I believe it is essential to talk about our options, so we can work with our environment from there. We want to try to film in our town, Weston as it is most convenient and doesn’t require us to commute far away. Additionally, we can also go back to the specific location if we need to refilm easily. Although this is the most practical option, we believe that we may have to spend some time in Fort Lauderdale. We want to incorporate the old times (70s and 80s), so we will be researching old diners and game rooms that will display the right era we want to portray to our audience. After doing so, we will need to ask for permission to film, so we hope to get onto this as soon as possible. 

I’ll be in touch throughout the week,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda