Saturday, March 14, 2020

Saturdaze

Onil and I met up today and started to brainstorm some of names for our short film. We believe since our genre is romantic-comedy that it would be in our best interests to include the cheesy characteristics within our film and also starting from the title. As of right now, “Togetherness” is first in the running, as the pure meaning of it is exactly what the main focus of the film will be: two individuals closely in love. 


Additionally, the word itself kind of speaks for itself, it’s loud. By this I mean, “together” is individual things with one another or beside each other and “ness” is an excessive amount or more. When these two words meet, just like our characters in our short film, they achieve a greater and deeper meaning. Maybe I’m going crazy, or just trying to find ways to convince myself that this is the perfect title for our film, but I like it! *Awkwardly smiling, as I start to sweat* The saying “One step at a time,” is what Onil and I keep saying to each other. We got this!

Talk soon,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda