Wednesday, March 11, 2020


Wednesday!!

Hello again, as I previously told you guys in the last posting on Monday that we will be using Wix to create our website, I wanted to share our discussed plan. This website will be created as a resource to our viewers and audience. We hope to include information about our soon to be released short film in a fun way.  
Furthermore, Onil and I want our website to be interactive. By this, I have a vision to create quizzes and pop up questions like, “Do you want to fall in love?” “5 ways to make your relationship perfect,” “How to make sure your partner doesn't leave you.” By including these really compelling questions, we believe that most people who have these silly yet realistic questions, will be enticed to check out. Through this website we hope to offer good advice but not too much so we can advertise our short film; we need these two to go hand in hand. If we release too much, there will be no point for the audience to wait for the film. 
I hope to get started by Thursday with either our website or postcard advertisement products. I believe that if we can successfully portray the vision in the ways that I’ve explained, then everything would come together really nicely. 

Wish us luck!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda