Friday, March 6, 2020


TGIF!
This week has been so long and extremely stressful. As the 3rd quarter is coming to an end and the deadline for my portfolio project is creeping up on me, I am trying to stay calm. I feel this way because there is just so much that needs to be done and discussed; I truly don’t know where to start. I opened up to my AICE Media teacher, Tina, and she helped me collect myself, so without further ado, let’s get started! 
Today we will be discussing our main characters for our short film. I will be taking on the role as the main director (aka. the camera girl). Onil on the other hand, will be the girl actor and her good friend, Brandon will be the boy actor. Both of these individuals have grown up together from a very young age, so they are very comfortable with one another. I believe that it is important that our couple has already built a strong relationship in real life, so the camera can capture the rawness and realness. It will not be forced or awkward, so we can display our main character’s emotions and expressions to our audience the way we want to.
Here are some pictures of the two lovely individuals

  

Enjoy your weekend,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda