Thursday, March 5, 2020

Hello Again!

As I said in the last posting, Onil and I hope to start filming as soon as possible. Today I wanted to discuss what platforms we will be using to help us create our short film. 
Onil and I will invest $14.99 into purchasing an app called FiLMiC Pro on our IPhones for our filming process. As said in the description, FiLMiC Pro is the most advanced cinema video camera for mobile. It will provide us with so many great features, from managing and manipulating the lighting, to bettering the overall quality of the content itself. 
To edit our short film, we will make use of either both or one of the following: 

  • Last year, we made use of this editing platform and what we really like about it is the fact that it is easy to navigate through. Additionally, it is a free resource that has more than enough to offer. We are also very familiar with WeVideo, therefore we would not have to reteach ourselves how to manage the many tools. Lastly, it can be shared between Onil and I, therefore we can work whenever we can on our own schedules. 
  1. iMovie → An Apple App 
  • As Onil and I both have Apple products making this resource available at our fingertips. I personally have never used iMovie, but my peers have said that they like the simplicity of the platform and it has allowed them to produce some really nice content. The only thing that I am not very fond of is that it could only be made on one of our devices. Our project cannot be shared between us to edit, so Onil and I would have to be together to edit or only one of us would be able to. 

Have a nice day!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda