Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Wednesday!

    The day has come, Onil and I have officially started to record our short film. Unfortunately, since we are both not allowed to leave our houses, Onil did the recording of her sister by herself. Not only did we FaceTime so I can offer my input on shots and techniques, but she sent me hard copies of the videos as well for me to evaluate. We managed to capture many scenes of Orian (main character) doing her morning routine, which is the opening to the film. I will soon import these clips into WeVideo to start editing, so we don't leave it all to the last minute. I am very pleased with our chosen character and the looks of the clips. Can't wait for it to come all together!


Enjoy your day,
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda