Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!

    I am very excited to announce that Onil and I have put together all the clips and our short film is looking really nice! We still have to make some adjustments and until then I will not be releasing any sneak peaks of our finalized short film. The whole point of blogging about my progress is to show my thoughts and express the ups and downs of my project, but I would like to keep this as a surprise. All we have left to do is add words (the rules) on the screen and find some background music. I had an idea for the words to be created on a separate platform, designed a certain way and a classic music to play behind the scenes like this short film I looked at the other day. 
Check it out: https://www.shortoftheweek.com/2017/04/12/5-films-technology/
I couldn't figure out how to screenshot to show you guys directly, but if you look at the video, you will see what I am talking about. This element and look/vibe is exactly what Onil and I are going for, we just have to figure out what the best way for us to create it is. This could be writing the words on a black screen, figuring out a way to draw it like the video, or present it over our scenes. There are so many options and we have so much freedom to create it however we want. This is a blessing, but also a curse!



Keep you posted,
Amanda 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda