Friday, April 3, 2020

Friday Fun!

     My goal since last posting was to get started on the editing process of our short film and I am pleased to announce that I have done so. After importing the new content that Onil captured, I started to lay it down in the desired order. I'm not quite sure if this is how we are going to start, but as of right now this is our opening. In order to create the mysterious vibe, I will manipulate the color as the videos came out very bright and lively. Onil wanted to continue recording either this weekend or throughout next week. She will be capturing the rules to staying healthy and what to do in our current circumstances: COVID-19. By over exaggerating, Onil and I hope to portray it as a parody, not making fun of the illness itself, but the extremes people are going to because of it.



Keep you updated,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda