Sunday, April 5, 2020

Soothing Sunday!
     I'm back with more updates on Onil and I's journey throughout our portfolio project. I know you are itching to hear what I could possibly have to share today, so drumroll please... Today, I will be sharing our rules:

  1. Always have hand sanitizer by your side
  2. Sleep with your mask, eat with your mask, and shower with your mask. NEVER TAKE IT OFF.
  3. Gloves always stay on, hand sanitizer on top of your gloves.
  4. Never leave your home
These rules will be displayed in the same style as our chosen film, 'Zombieland'. We have talked about it multiple times and it has become our final choice for style. As displayed in the film, we will present the rules through text and video with an accompanying voice-over. We have not yet decided which font will be used for the text of the rules but the idea is set in stone now.




Talk to you soon!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda