Monday, January 13, 2020


Marvelous Monday, 


Welcome back to my blog! As it’s been quite some time, I am pleased to announce that I will be starting my daily posts up (once again) for my Aice Media A Level project. Woohoo! I cannot wait to start developing and later creating new content for you guys as I’ve learned so much from last year. 

Last year, I successfully completed the AS level course. Happily, now I am enrolled in the A level course and there’s not a day that I leave the class without new knowledge. My skills have been evolving and I feel more prepared to tackle this year's project, than I did for last year’s. 

As the second semester is here and my career beyond high school is nearing, I am looking forward to what’s to come #SOexcited. Additionally, I hope to end this year with a big bang, and go to college with new and improved additions to my portfolio. Can’t wait to take you guys with me along this new journey that I am ready to conquer!

Enjoy the ride
Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda