Saturday, February 22, 2020

Hello again!

I felt that it would be helpful to see what I created for the trailer project. I did work with another student in my class named, Jonathan Casaverde. I am referring to what I briefly mentioned in my last posting. My intention is to write a reflection to further explain the change in Onil and I’s decision for what profolio project option we chose. So let’s check it out.  

Key Art:
picture

Jonathan and I created a poster displaying our actors, the release date, credits, and a symbol. We wanted it to be mysterious to foreshadow the plot of our movie.

Teaser:
video

For our teaser, we wanted to film a first person point of view, all in a tracking shot. We believed that this would be suspenseful and also grab the audience's attention. Without showing the face of the character, no details were revealed, making the viewers inclined to watch to watch the soon to be released film. 

Trailer:
video

For our trailer, we wanted to stay in the realm of hand-held, self recording, as we did that in our teaser. We had the main character (the one from the teaser) record himself in his motor vehicle explaining his story. While shots of him speaking were displayed, we recorded footage of some of the things he was referring to. The one thing I wish we would have done when looking at the final product was to add more sound effects. With only the audio of the speaker, and a song playing in the background, the emotions were not fully captured. Other than that, I was happy with what my partner and I created. 

Talk soon,
Amanda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda