Friday, February 21, 2020

Week #1!
Hooray, Onil and I are finally starting our portfolio project! Although I wish I had more details, we are moving like turtles. We have made an initial change so far, so let me start there by updating you guys.
In the beginning, Onil and I thought Option 2, which is the film promotion package, was the way to go for our project. This includes two trailers, together with a website for the film and a poster for the film. Then, in class we created trailers with other partners and began to realize that this option may not be the best one for us. The length is short and requires lots of technique in all cinematic aspects, for example, music and shot manipulation. We work better with more time to develop a story and progess. 
Moral to this post, we have decided to do Option 4, which is the short film package. Lasting a total of five minutes, we believe this is the perfect option for us. We can’t wait to start developing a story and later putting something new and refreshing together. 
Stay posted for more updates, 
Amanda :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

CCR

Here is my CCR!  Lots of love, Amanda